On Tuesday, January 11th at the Narcisi Winery, RAMP members had a celebration. President Jim Jarrett was sworn into office along side Dominic Janidas (President-Elect), and David Onufer (Secretary-Treasurer.) Immediate Past President of the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® Chris Raad was in Pittsburgh to administer the Oath of Office.
What President Jarrett did not know is a friend of his was in the audience and wanted an opportunity to say a few words. Comedian Shaun Blackham entertained the crowd with a good-natured roasting of Jim Jarrett. Preston Moore, Chris Raad and John Petrack did not go unscathed. Thank you to Shaun for providing some laughter and fun.
In addition to the installation of our leadership team, we gathered to celebrate some individuals who have done so much to help our local real estate industry. Here are the honorees:
AFFILIATE OF THE YEAR – JIM MARTIN
COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD – SHARON SCHEIDEMANTLE
PRESIDENT’S AWARD – JEFF ZIRNGIBL
DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD – LINDA SCHELL RAKERS
RICHARD J. STAMPAHAR REALTOR® ACTIVE IN POLITICS AWARD – BOB MONCAVAGE
LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD – JANICE SMARTO
REALTOR® OF THE YEAR – MICHELLE SCHOCKER
Thank you to all of our sponsors and contributors to the event:
- Sonny Bringol and Anthony DeLuca of Victorian Finance
- Barbara Kohl of West Penn MLS
- Kevin Giza of The Giza Group of CrossCountry Mortgage
- Linda Schell Rakers of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
- David Holland of Holland Mortgage Advisors
- Anthony Morante of Citizens Bank
- Kathleen Santa of PNC Mortgage
- Debbie Christian of Home Warranty Inc.
- Matthew Socol of West Penn Financial Service Center
See more photos from the event here.