Seniors Real Estate Specialist SRES Designation (15 hrs CE, 1 broker cr) – Oct 6 and 13, 2023 | 9 AM – 4:30 PM
Date(s) - 10/06/23
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Approved for CE and 1 broker credit! Must attend both days Oct 6 and 13, 2023
Are you prepared for the future of real estate? Earn the popular NAR’s SRES® Designation and be ready. Baby Boomers represent the largest and wealthiest group of buyers and sellers in the country.
Understand what motivates this growing market and how to address their needs with the prestigious SRES® (Seniors Real Estate Specialist®) designation. Seniors Real Estate Specialists® are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. By earning the SRES® Designation, you have demonstrated the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home.
SRES® COURSE AT A GLANCE:
The SRES® Designation requires the completion of a two-day course and exam in addition to membership in the National Association of REALTORS® and membership in the SRES Council (first year Council membership dues are included with your course and are $99/yr thereafter).
- Understanding generational demographics
- Discussing the myths and realities of aging
- Learning how Baby Boomers are
- changing retirement
- Reviewing marketing strategies
- Recognizing the implications of tax laws,
- Probate and estate planning
ADDED BENEFITS OF AN SRES®:
- Continued Market Knowledge
- Over 50 Referrals and Networking
- Member’s Only Section Online
- 50+ Marketing Collateral
- Customizable REALTOR® to Consumer Marketing Materials.
SRES REQUIREMENTS: http://www.seniorsrealestate.com/earn-sres-designation/how-earn-your-sres