Date(s) - 04/16/24 - 04/17/24
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
SRS® Designation Course
Taught by Ginny Frank, Broker, ABR, SRS, SRES, GRI
This is a two day class – April 16 and 17, 2024.
15 hours CE, 1 Broker credit.
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation, recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®, is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. SRS is a global community of REALTORS® who use their ideas and expertise to professionally and ethically represent sellers.
OVERVIEW OF REQUIREMENTS TO EARN THE SRS DESIGNATION
- Complete the SRS Course .
- Obtain or hold active membership in the National Association of REALTORS® as a REALTOR® or REALTOR®-Associate.
- Complete 1 Approved Elective
- Submit three (3) closed transactions representing the seller.
- Complete and submit the Designation Application (submit once you have completed ALL the requirements).
- Upon designation, your first 12 months of membership is on us! CLICK HERE for details on designation renewal and how the first payment may be pro-rated.