Date(s) - 08/01/23
1:00 pm - 5:15 pm
Location: on Zoom
Real Estate Finance will be taught by a commercial and residential finance consultant with decades of loan experience, Ed Wielgus.
This is a 45 hour course with 3 credits for broker candidates. This course is also approved for CE credit.
Class meets for 11 consecutive Wednesdays with a final exam on the last day of class.
– Sources of Mortgage Funds
– Government Influences in the Financial Market
– Anatomy of Real Estate Finance Instruments
– Defaults; Foreclosures; Redemption
– Alternative Instruments of Real Estate Finance
– Mortgage Placement Procedures
Books will be ordered in August.
Registration is closed for this event.